15 things I love about australia
Tagged Australia, surf travel, Vegemite
I spent a year exploring waves around the Gold Coast, NSW, and Victoria. It was a bumpy road, but what an unforgettable ride.
- Vegemite on buttered toast (or English muffin).
- The extreme overuse of the word ‘mate’.
- The way the waves peel off Burleigh Point, crashing onto a bed of gorgeous basalt rocks, sunrise on the horizon.
- The rainbows about Victoria.
- The birds.
- Triple J 107.5 FM.
- Vegemite on crackers with white cheddar cheese.
- Cherry Ripe, Red Rock Deli Honey Soy Chicken chips, Uncle Tobys Oats.
- Cheeky groms. (AKA my ‘competition’. HA!)
- Campervans about Byron Bay.
- Wearing flip flops year-round.
- Cheap local red wine. (Sipping good for the price, mates.)
- Torquay! It’s simply the best.
- Climbing Point Perp.
- Bells Beach at sunset. Bells Beach in the rain. Bells Beach on a Thursday. Bells Beach. XX
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: